Box Office & Ticket Policies
All ticket sales are final. No refunds. Exchanges are permitted up until 24 hours prior to the performance time. All patrons entering the theatre must have a ticket regardless of age. No babes in arms are permitted. Patrons will not be admitted to performances for which the ticket does not apply. Late arrivals will be seated at the discretion of the house manager. Management reserves the right to alter performance dates and time as necessary due to unavoidable circumstances.
Exchanges are subject to the following:
- Tickets may be exchanged in advance by calling our Box Office (204) 989-0888.
- $5.00 per ticket fee for all exchanges made more than 48 hours prior to the originally selected date on the tickets. This fee is waived for Season Bundle Purchasers. There is a 24-hour grace period where the exchange fee will be waived for tickets purchased within 24 hours.
- $10.00 per tickets fee for all exchanges made within 48 hours of the originally selected date on the tickets. Season Bundle Purchasers will also be charged this fee when making an exchange such as this.
- The difference in ticket price will be charged when upgrading your tickets to a more expensive section.
- Tickets can only be exchanged to a different performance date of the same show, not to a different show.
If you have lost your tickets, please contact the Box Office at (204) 989-0888 or email email@example.com before your performance date.