Ticket Donation Request
Rainbow Stage believes in giving back to the community in which we operate. Each year, we are proud to support many charitable events and organizations in Manitoba. As we are also a charitable organization, we have a limited number of tickets to donate. We try to balance the tickets available between our productions and we share them with a variety of charities and organizations.
While Rainbow Stage continues reducing our carbon footprint, emailed submissions are preferred. We email ticket vouchers once donation requests are approved.
If you are a non-profit group looking for subsidized tickets to Rainbow Stage productions for your members, please consider our Community Support Program.
Things We Consider:
- We only consider requests from organizations in Manitoba. Rainbow Stage donates to a wide variety of community groups, local charities and not-for-profits, particularly those with a focus on children/youth, education, and people with disabilities. Due to the limit of seats and number of performances we may not be able to grant ticket requests to everyone.
- Rainbow Stage does not grant donations to the following groups and organizations:
- Political or religious organizations
- Organizations outside of Manitoba
- For-profit ventures
- Third party fundraising efforts
- Individual fundraising efforts (such as socials or bake sales, etc)
- A Registered Charitable Number is required with submission. (this is not a GST number)
- As a not-for-profit organization, Rainbow Stage does not make cash donations of any kind.
- Rainbow Stage will only contribute to each organization once per Rainbow Stage season. If the organization is granted their request, any submissions made afterwards will not be considered.
- Rainbow Stage requires a minimum of 6 weeks between time of submission and the event. Any submissions received within 6 weeks of an event, will not be considered.