Rainbow Stage Ticket Buying Terms and Conditions
If your ticket purchase includes seating designated as accessible (generally set aside for patrons under the Accessibility for Manitobans Act), you may be greeted by ushers near the seating area. If it is more appropriate to seat you elsewhere for any reason, you explicitly accept that you and your entire party may be reseated at the sole discretion of the venue into seats of our choosing and subject to availability on that performance.
Scalping, Secondary Market, or Problem Orders
We do not make tickets available to scalpers or the secondary market. We reserve the right to cancel your ticket purchase at any time and for any reason if we determine that there is a potential issue with your order or a risk to the venue (including but not limited to financial, reputation or any other reason). Tickets cancelled by the venue more than 7 days prior to the performance will receive a full refund for the tickets.
This will be specifically enforced if you have any past history of disputing any sale.
Accepting the terms and conditions means that the ticket purchaser also acknowledges and accepts all ticket policies:
- All Sales are final – as long as the production has not been changed or cancelled at the discretion of Rainbow Stage, there will be no refunds. Exceptions can be considered on a case by case basis if reported to the Box Office Manager.
- Exchanges are subject to the following:
- $5.00 per ticket fee for all exchanges made more than 48 hours prior to the originally selected date on the tickets. This fee is waived for Season Ticket Holders.
- $10.00 per ticket fee for all exchanges made within 48 hours of the originally selected date on the tickets. Season Ticket Holders will also be charged this fee when making an exchange such as this.
- Original tickets, if printed, must be presented to box office staff in order to receive newly dated tickets.
Any difference in price; be it due to promotion availability, date/time change or production change, will be the responsibility of the ticket holder.