Be The First To See The Fully Staged Production!
Preview Nights offer the audience the opportunity to view our productions while still in the “creative adjustments” phase. While you will see the performance in its entirety, please know that our team may use this time to make sound, lighting and staging adjustments.
Rainbow Stage is pleased to be able to offer Preview Night performances. These exclusive nights are available at a reduced ticket cost with reserved seats.
The Drowsy Chaperone
July 2-19, 2020
June 30 & July 1
The Wizard Of Oz
August 13-30, 2020
August 11 & 12
BUY TICKETS TODAY
Why Is A Preview Night Audience So Important To Us?
You will help us see how an audience reacts to our production. Actors will gauge their timing off of your laughter and applause, the sound team will adjust levels to create the best sound for the production and it’s even possible that visual effects will be altered based on how everything performs on Preview Night
Preview Nights Are Available For Season Tickets, Individual Shows Or Groups
Standard rules and regulations apply as outlined below.
* Early bird season ticket prices are only available until December 20, 2019.
** Flex tickets and exchanges are available for both Early Bird and Season Tickets.
*** No flex or ticket exchanges are available
- Only one discount will apply per order.
- Please Note: there is a no babes in arms policy.
- All ticket sales will be considered final.
- Unfortunately, tickets to the shows are non-refundable. Exchanges may be made up to 48 hours prior to the start of the original performance purchased for a $5.00 per ticket charge. If the exchange is made less than 48 hours prior to the original performance date, there will be a charge of $10.00 per ticket. All ticket exchanges must be done in person at one of our box office locations. Please visit www.rainbowstage.ca or call 204-989-0888 for locations and hours. Season Ticket Holders will receive free exchanges if done at least 48 prior to the original performance date.
- Payments can be made by Visa, MasterCard, cash, debit or company cheque.
- Any special needs/requests must be made at the time of booking.
- Please be courteous and refrain from wearing scented products.
- Please email or call to book firstname.lastname@example.org 204-989-5261 x102
- Final numbers and payment must be settled by:
– June 1, 2020 for The Drowsy Chaperone
– July 20, 2020 for The Wizard of Oz
¤ Select groups available depending on dates and availabilities