Box Office Staff
Rainbow Stage is currently hiring seasonal, part-time, Box Office positions to start June 2019. The Box Office Staff reports to the Box Office & Patrons Services Manager. Box Office Staff is responsible for call centre ticket sales and on-site theatre sales.
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to learn and use ticketing software quickly. (previous knowledge of Theatre Manager System is an asset but not required)
- Ability to develop skills to sell and provide service effectively with a passion for success.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently when under time pressure.
- Proven multi-tasking ability.
- Creative and resourceful problem solver.
- Ability to work flexible hours and do whatever is necessary to get the job done.
- A minimum of two years customer services/sales experience (call centre experience an asset).
- Answer incoming calls to the Call Centre and process patron requests.
- Provide professional, knowledgeable, timely and friendly customer service.
- Servicing, evaluating and documenting all ticket requests whether it is by phone or in-person.
- Maintain and project a solid professional sales image.
- Manage time and activities to maximize sales productivity.
- Organize and sort event tickets for distribution.
- Take ownership of each customer interaction with objective of creating a lifelong affiliation.
- Other duties as assigned
Application Deadline: May 17, 2019.
Please forward all resumes to the following email address
Subject Line: YOUR NAME – BOX OFFICE STAFF
*Rainbow Stage would like to thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. *
Issued: May 2019