Ticket Donation Request
Rainbow Stage believes in giving back to the community in which we operate, each year we are proud to support as many charitable events and organizations as possible. As a not-for-profit organization we are pleased to be able to help many different organizations with the donation of tickets to our productions. As a registered non profit we do have a limited number of tickets that can be donated, therefore we usually try to spread the tickets between the shows presented depending on your charity. Rainbow Stage continues to strive to reduce our carbon footprint, as such all emailed submissions are greatly appreciated. We also enjoy the ability to email our ticket vouches when donation request are approved. Help us do our share for the planet by providing a valid email for all forms of contact. Please note: Tickets are only redeemable for the date present on the voucher.
Things we consider:
- We only consider requests from organizations in Manitoba. Rainbow Stage donates to a wide variety of community groups, local charities and not-for-profits, particularly those with a focus on children/youth, education, and people with disabilities. Due to the limit of seats and number of performances we may not be able to grant ticket requests to everyone.
- Rainbow Stage does not grant donations to the following groups and organizations:
- Political or religious organizations
- Organizations outside of Manitoba
- For-profit ventures
- Third party fundraising efforts
- A Charitable Number is greatly appreciated in your letter request.
- As a not-for-profit organization, Rainbow Stage does not make cash donations of any kind.